Sunday, March 8, 2015
The Field House at Chelsea Piers
•COACHING WITH CHELSEA PIERS STAFF
•CARNIVAL GAMES •HIP HOP DANCE LESSONS
•GYMNASTICS •ROCK CLIMBING
Join JDRF’s New York City Chapter for
READY, SET, PLAY!
a JDRF family event on Sunday, March 8th at
The Field House at Chelsea Piers.
READY, SET, PLAY! brings together families affected by
T1D and guests for an afternoon of fun for all ages.
All proceeds raised from READY, SET, PLAY! will support
JDRF and our vision of creating a world without T1D.
At READY, SET, PLAY!, guests of all ages will enjoy:
• Food & Beverages • Gymnastics • Rock Climbing
• Hip-Hop Dancing • Carnival Games
• Special Character Appearances • Batting Cages
• Toddler Gym • Face Painting • Arts & Crafts
• Sports with Chelsea Piers coaches
… and MUCH more!
GUEST APPEARANCE BY MR. MET!